The USTelecom Broadband Heroes Awards honor broadband providers, their team members and community partners, non-profit organizations, policymakers, and entrepreneurs who have gone above and beyond to keep their communities and our country connected. Broadband heroes have stood up and leaned in to keep us connected to ensure communities can continue learning, working and living during these trying times.
The 2020 USTelecom Broadband Heroes
The 2020 USTelecom Broadband Heroes are leaders from across the nation making distinguished and game-changing contributions to connect our communities.
- Representative Frank Pallone, Chairman, House Energy & Commerce Committee (D-NJ)
- Senator Deb Fischer (R-NE)
- Janelle Allison, Chief Operating Officer, Great Plains Communications
- Dr. Michael Hinojosa, Superintendent of Schools, Dallas Independent School District
- Julia Slocombe, Vice President, West Regional Operations, Smart City Networks
The 2019 USTelecom Broadband Heroes
The USTelecom 2019 Broadband Heroes recognized:
- Senator Roger Wicker, Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Chairman Ajit Pai, Federal Communications Commission
- Darby McCarty, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Smithville Communications
- Rob Koester, VP of Consumer Product Management, Consolidated Communications
Please contact Mark Rebholz at email@example.com or 202-326-7347.