Leveraging Public-Private Partnerships for Effective Supply Chain Risk Management
Supply chain disruptions pose significant challenges to organizations in today’s interconnected business landscape. This USTelecom and Inside Cybersecurity webinar explores the crucial role of public-private partnerships (PPPs) in mitigating and managing supply chain risks. You will gain insights into supply chain risk management, including the types of risks organizations face and their potential consequences.
- Mona Harrington, Assistant Director, National Risk Management Center, CISA
- Jeanette McMillian, Assistant Director – Supply Chain and Cyber Directorate, NCSC
- Chris Oatway, Associate General Counsel, Verizon
- Robert Mayer, SVP – Cybersecurity & Innovation, USTelecom
- Charlie Mitchell, Editor and Co-Founder, Inside Cybersecurity